Ambassador Connection Terms
Vivistim® Victories Ambassador Program Connection Terms
The Vivistim Victories Ambassador Program provides an opportunity for prospective patients and their caregivers to communicate directly with stroke survivors who have used the Vivistim Paired VNS™ System to improve their hand and arm function after ischemic stroke. Ambassadors are volunteers, not employees of MicroTransponder, the maker of Vivistim. They will share personal accounts of their individual results, which may vary, and do not provide medical advice. Please speak to a doctor or rehabilitation specialist to determine whether Vivistim Therapy is right for you and about available treatment options.
By submitting this request, you acknowledge and agree to:
- Voluntarily sharing personal information, including health information, with MicroTransponder for the purpose of connecting with a Vivistim Ambassador.
- Authorizing MicroTransponder and its authorized agents to contact you by phone, email, or text message, and you understand that airtime, message, and data rates may apply.
- Wanting to learn more about the Vivistim Paired VNS System, an implanted medical device.
- Authorizing MicroTransponder to share the personal information that you disclose, including health information, with volunteer, third-party Ambassadors.
- Authorizing MicroTransponder to contact you to request additional information.
- Understanding that the Ambassador Connection Program does not offer medical advice or product technical support and will not replace conversations with healthcare providers.
- Being eighteen (18) years of age or older.
If you have any questions about the Vivistim Victories Ambassador Program, please contact us at 1-844-VIVISTIM (1-844-848-4784, option 1) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.